Greetings from Mount Holyoke!
We are excited to tell you about our new Professional Pathways & Institutes. With courses offered online and in accelerated formats, it's easier than ever to continue to build your skills and increase your impact.
What our institutes have in common is a quick and affordable path to develop your skills and expand your professional support network. We offer both classroom and online courses that fit your busy schedule.
Nonprofit Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship Institute
Develop leadership and management skills for mission-based organizations
Digital Innovation and Media Institute
Use the power of media for impactful storytelling and communications
Global and Intercultural Leadership Institute
Lead or collaborate with diverse teams and community partners
Differentiated Instruction Institute
Support and empower all learners in your classroom
Our next set of classes will help you kick your year off to a good start!
This January 2-19th, we have accelerated classes that will teach you to:
- Plan, schedule, cost estimate, implement and manage projects of virtually any size
- Implement lean startup methods to successfully launch a business or social impact venture
- Build the capacity of multicultural teams to communicate and collaborate
- Use media and video to effectively present your brand
- Understand intellectual property rights and responsibilities
- Build a cultural competency toolkit for your organization and much more!
Applications close December 19th but scholarships are limited, so apply now to be competitive. Start a professional track through one of our institutes. With both for-credit and noncredit options, we can meet a range of needs for busy professionals.
Noncredit Registration $498/course